North Area Football Academy
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
The program is for boys and girls grades 3-8. This is a non-competitive program with the main emphasis on having fun. Program standings or individual statistics are not maintained. This program is for kids of all skill levels. The goal of the program is for players to learn the basic skill necessary to succeed and have fun in football.
The philosophy of the North Area Football Academy program is to provide an equal opportunity for all children to learn and develop football skills, team play, sportsmanship and a greater appreciation for the game in a safe fun environment.
Engage community youth in a program designed to teach participants marketable skills, provide community service, connect to a mentor, and develop healthy habits while in a safe environment through the game of Football.
1. Increase participant’s healthy habits, social, and marketable skills of community participants.
2. Establish strong networking relationships with all parties involved.
3. To have the young people experience a healthy environment, supported by community mentors.
4. Motivate and stress the benefits of how football promotes healthy lifestyles.
5. Showcase positive attitudes, high self-esteem, teamwork, and empowerment for community members of all ages.